Proposed Up-Coming Reunion Calendar through to 2048
On-Campus Reunion: Reunions are hosted every summer on campus with alumni attending from all over the world. Due to the ongoing global pandemic, all reunions this summer have either been postponed or held virtually.
Please email us if you have ideas and suggestions for reunions. We are always interested in supporting you in this!
Important Call to Action for all YR 16-17-18-19 and YR 25-26-27-28 alumni
For those wishing to play a part in the Organizing Committees for their respective VIRTUAL 20-Year and 30-Year Reunions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and support
Traditional On-Campus Reunions
- Since 1985, PC “Decade Milestone” Reunions have been hosted every summer on campus.
- Until 2015, 10-Year Reunions were shared either with 1st years or 2nd years, while 20-Year Reunions were vice versa: 30-Year Reunions were clustered in triads beginning with YR 1-2-3, starting in 2005.
- In 2015, with its first-ever 40-Year Reunion, PC changed the pattern, clustering together four cohorts (YR 1-2-3-4), with an overlap of two cohorts every other year (YR 3-4-5-6), and so on.
- This cluster reorganization was done to maximize space on campus, allow alumni to have two grouping choices and encourage individuals to widen their network. Additionally, scheduling was also amended permanently, taking Saturdays out of the reunion period, to accommodate for revenue-generating activities such as weddings.
- In 2020, due to the global pandemic, the pattern was broken: the 10-Year Reunion (YR 34-35-36-37) was postponed – the 40-Year Reunion (YR 3-4-5-6) was held over three days via videoconference.
- This unprecedented situation also sparked a number of impromptu virtual 35/36/37/38-Year Reunions for YR 7, 8, 9, and 10, among others (Link to the Story)
Current Situation (2021): Virtual Reunions (for now)
- Once again, this summer, reunions will need to be virtual.
- All alumni celebrating a 20-Year Reunion (YR 25-26-27-28) and a 30-Year Reunion (YR 16-17-18-19) are therefore invited to create an organizing committee to come up with creative ways of reconnecting virtually.
- Luckily for them, several YR 16-17 and YR 25-26 alumni did attend reunions in person, in 2019; and, for all YR 18-19 and YR 27-28 alumni, you can still look forward to regularly scheduled reunions in 2023.
Please email us if you have ideas and suggestions for reunions.
We are always interested in supporting you in this!
Looking forward to 2022: an exceptional 10-Year Reunion and another 40-Year Reunion
10-Year Reunion for YR 34,35,36,37, 38, 39 carried over from 2020
- Due to Covid-19 the 10 Year Reunion scheduled in 2020 was postponed to summer 2022. The planning has begun and we’ve already heard from many of your fellow Year 34, 35, 36 & 37 alumni who are looking forward to returning to campus to reminisce and reconnect.
- As a result, until further notice, exceptionally in 2022, plans are to hold a 10-Year Reunion over 8 days for six cohorts (YR 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 & 39).
- Dates remain to be confirmed
- For alumni wishing to join the alumni Organizing Committee and/or Travel Fund Committee for this 10-Year Reunion, please write to email@example.com for further details and support. Alumni from Years 38 and 39 are especially encouraged to volunteer so that their years may be represented on the committees.
Regularly scheduled 40-Year Reunion for YR 5,6,7,8
- Dates remain to be confirmed
- Stay tuned for more details shortly.