Pearson College welcomes guests to our beautiful campus on Pedder Bay. In addition to walking and hiking trails and idyllic natural surroundings, we offer a number of amenities available to rent throughout the year when these are not in use by students. From indoor and outdoor meeting spaces and lodging, to bike, kayak and boat rentals, you will find a variety of on-campus facilities and equipment available to rent. If our location sounds perfect for your event,be it a wedding, a meeting or even a family gathering, please contact us for more information.
Auxiliary Programs and Community Relations Coordinator
- Pearson offers a select number of housing accommodations for those wishing to stay on campus
- Dorms typically house one-to-four people per room
- Dorm building common areas provide a gathering space or meeting room and include a kitchenette
- Bathrooms are shared
- Guest wifi is available across campus
The Molson Pool
- The Molson Pool is an indoor, heated, 25-metre pool
- A small fitness facility is located in pool building, featuring cardio equipment and free weights
- Change rooms with washroom and showers are available
The Max Bell Hall
- The McConnell Theatre in the Max Bell Hall features auditorium-style seating for 300
- This space is ideal for presentations, performances, movies or as a rehearsal space
- Featuring theatre-style lighting plus audio and video inputs
- Explore the dark night skies around Pearson with the largest private telescope in Canada
- Our observatoryis located on the quiet, picturesque hill above the Max Bell Hall
Ondaatje Art Hall
- The art hall has a variety of rooms and studios available, most with inspiring ocean views
- This area is available for use as a studio space to spread out and undertake your creative processes
Our campus has a variety of classrooms, lecture halls and lounges of all sizes, from intimate to grand, ideal for meetings or conferences.
- Jane & Jack Matthews Room — 40-person capacity
- The LLT (Little Lecture Theatre) — 80-person capacity
- Alcan Seafront Common Room — 50-person capacity
- The Spiritual Centre — 40-person capacity
- Cafeteria — 200-person capacity
Explore the surrounding countryside on two wheels! Jump on the popular Galloping Goose trail or pedal to nearby parks and lakes.
- Daily & weekly rates
- Take your pick from our fleet of bikes
Kayak & Canoe Rentals
- Ten Single ocean kayaks
- One Double ocean kayak
- Seven canoes
Sail Boat Rentals
- Three keel boats
- Seven Lasers
- Two 420’s
Join us for a guided tour of Race Rocks Ecological Reserve with one of our marine experts. The Island is home to a famous West Coast Lighthouse and is home to a variety of marine wildlife, including, seals, sea lions and numerous species of birds. You can also choose the option of a different destination, tailored to your interests.
If you are already certified, come dive with us! Explore the marine life of the Pacific, some of the best diving in the world. Our dive masters can take you to some amazing sights! We provide all the equipment.
Race Rocks Eco-retreat
Take some time for yourself; relax, meditate, enjoy the wildlife or focus on your art. Spend a few nights on this secluded island in our comfortable, fully equipped living quarters. A truly unique and peaceful experience especially suited to artists, photographers, writers, birders and nature lovers.
- Soccer field
- Outdoor basketball & tennis courts
- College vans for rent
- Event catering available